Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
Portable bacon and cheddar egg muffins, yummy chicken caesar wraps, roasted vegetable orzo, and copycat cheesy gordita crunch tacos are just a few of the delicious meals on this week’s nut-free meal plan. Find the entire meal plan + shopping list below.
Nut-Free Meal Plan
- Monday: Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs and Roasted Vegetable Orzo
- Tuesday: Turkey Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Steamed Green Beans
- Wednesday: Chimichurri Beef Sheet Pan Dinner
- Thursday: Easy Baked Tilapia, White Rice, and Asparagus
- Friday: Copycat Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Cook Once Tip
On your meal prep day, fill your oven with: the egg muffins and the chicken (for the caesar salad wraps). I also suggest pre-cooking the potatoes for your Tuesday mashed potatoes and then pre-assemble the turkey meatloaf (so it’s ready to pop into the oven night-of). Lastly, give yourself one final leg-up on the week by pre-assembling everything you need for the chimichurri beef dinner directly on the sheet pan (if you have room for one in your refrigerator).
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!
Leave a Reply