Squeaky Clean Chicken & Veggie Bake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 5 servings
- 1.5 pounds chicken strips
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2″-thick discs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2″ strips
- 1/2 purple onion, cut into 1/4″-thick discs
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons [url]Italian Seasoning∞https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WR4SJ0/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=feanfi-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B000WR4SJ0&linkId=474960a135344ea0f45b80d58ec8d436[/url]
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Place the chicken and vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and spices. Pour the dressing over the chicken and veggies and toss to combine.
- Pour the seasoned chicken and vegetables into a large casserole dish. Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes to one hour, or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through (easily pierced with a fork). If the vegetables on the top start to brown too quickly, simply place a sheet of foil over the top for the duration of the cooking time.
- Once finished, let cool a bit, garnish with the optional parsley, and enjoy!