This week’s Super Saver meal plan (by our calculations, groceries for the entire week’s worth of meals come in right at $160). I hope you enjoy!
Super Saver Meal Plan
- Monday: Enchilada Verde Turkey Meatballs + Perfect White Rice
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Chicken Thighs with Bok Choy
- Wednesday: Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Thursday: No Boil Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Friday: Mexican Picadillo
*This recipe was doubled for the shopping list.
Cook Once Tip
On your prep day, make the egg cups, chicken salad, and peanut butter cookies. If you have time, broil the poblano peppers for the enchilada verde meatballs so that they’re ready to go on Monday. Alternatively, if you know that Monday evening is going to be busy, go ahead and fully make the meatballs so that you can just reheat them when dinnertime comes.
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!