Posted by Amber Linkhttp://fedandfit.com/easy-seared-scallops/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
pound large scallops
tablespoons ghee or butter
cloves garlic, sliced thin
teaspoon fine sea salt
teaspoon black pepper
Juice of one lemon
Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
Additional lemon wedges, to garnish
- Add ghee or butter to a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Once ghee is melted, add the garlic cloves. Cook for 2-3 minutes until aromatic, then remove from oil and set aside.
- Pat scallops dry, then season with salt and pepper.
- Once ghee is melted, add the scallops and make sure they are not touching each other. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown, then flip.
- Once scallops are cooked through, squeeze the lemon juice into the pan, toss the scallops to coat, garnish with parsley, and serve with additional lemon wedges.
Instead of fresh garlic, you can also use 4th and Heart California Garlic Ghee in this recipe!