My (Safer) Glam Makeup Routine
Today's post is about my safer glam makeup routine! I'm sharing my method and the exact products I use in a short video.
Let's talk safer skincare, my friends! As you know I'm a BIG fan of a few brands moving virtual mountains to help get safer products into the hands of everyone. Without going too far into the weeds here, remember to check out my previous Beauty Posts for more details. The two brand that I know/trust the most are Primally Pure (for a natural line) and Beautycounter (for high-performing skincare + cosmetics that are TRIPLE-tested for toxins and heavy metals, to name a few).
Today we're chatting about my safer glam makeup routine! These are the products that I turn to every time I want a full face of makeup. Whether that's for a night out with my hubby, preparing for a special event, or even going on TV, this routine hasn't failed me! I also love that the products are safer – meaning I feel great about what I'm putting on my skin.
Here are the products used in today's video:
- Eyeshadow Duo by Beautycounter
- For the light neutral color and highlighter, I use colors close to the Pearl/Champagne Duo. For the darker colors, I use colors close to the Fawn/Night Duo.
- All Over Eye Brush by Beautycounter
- Angled Blush Brush by Beautycounter
- For a current available eyeliner by Beautycounter, click here! Another great option for a liquid eyeliner is this one by Tarte!
- Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation by Beautycounter
- I'm using the lightest shade, Porcelain
- Color Pinch Cream Blusher by Beautycounter
- The color I chose for this look is Hibiscus
- Matte Bronzer by Beautycounter
- I'm using the No. 1 shade for this bronzer
- Powder Brush by Beautycounter
- Tarte Opening Art Lash Primer
- Color Define Brow Pencil by Beautycounter
- I'm using the Medium pencil!
- Volumizing Mascara by Beautycounter
- Lip Sheer by Beautycounter
- I love the color Rose for a date night look!
- Lipgloss by Beautycounter
- A great bright color option is Ruby!
- Magnetic Lashes by One Two Cosmetics