Ep. 05: ANSWERS to Ask Me Anything!jump to recipe
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 5th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast and it's an ask me anything! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 05 Topics:
- My answers to YOUR questions in this ask me anything!
- Topics include: skincare, haircare, natural sweeteners, quinoa on Paleo, Y/N to stevia, guilty pleasures, thoughts on intermittent fasting, where we like to grocery shop, pre/post workout snacks, gluten-free baking substitutes, blogs and Instagram accounts I follow, how to deal with people who don't want to support your healthy lifestyle.
- The makeup I use (per a recommendation by Hayley Mason of Primal Palate): Jane Iredale found HERE
- The cleansing oil and “myrrhaculous” face cream I use from Fat Face found HERE
- Kelly Brozyna's Frozen Mint Chocolate Whoopie Pie recipe HERE
- Morrocco Method hair care products (natural shampoo & conditioner) found HERE
- Primal Life Organics (I love the Coffee Bean Face Serum) found HERE
- Podcast interview with Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo HERE
- Simple Mills for gluten-free (& Paleo-friendly) baking mixes found HERE
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar (I love mine crumbled over ice cream!) and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!