Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
This peach margarita, made with the freshest ingredients, makes for a smooth, creamy, refreshing beverage that’s perfect for summer!
Nothing quite beats the refreshing taste of peaches in the summer, so why not combine that delicious flavor with another favorite of mine: margaritas! This recipe is slightly sweet, a little tangy, and has the creamiest texture when blended together. It can easily be made with frozen peaches for quick assembly, but if you’re making it during peach season, fresh-then-frozen peaches would give the tastiest, fresh flavor. Either way, this frozen peach margarita makes for a lush addition to any summer BBQ!
Frozen Peach Margarita Ingredients
- 4 cups of frozen peaches
- 1 cup of tequila
- ⅓ cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of agave
- Make it nonalcoholic. Use Seedlip Grove 42 as a 1:1 replacement for the tequila to enjoy a nonalcoholic frozen peach margarita.
- Use fresh peaches. We opted for frozen peaches so this recipe can easliy be enjoyed year-round, but you absolutely can use fresh peaches if they’re in season. You’ll peel and slice the peaches, add them to a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer, and freeze them solid. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or use them immediately in your margarita.
- Add triple sec. If you are missing the triple sec in the recipe, you can add a ⅓ cup for a sweet, orange flavor.
Supplies Needed to Make this Recipe
How Do You Make Peach Margaritas From Scratch?
The process to make these frozen peach margaritas is the easiest, and they come together in minutes! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Add ingredients. To a blender pitcher, add all of the ingredients.
- Blend. Blend the ingredients on high until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy! Garnish your glass with margarita salt and a slice of lime, serve, and enjoy!
Is Triple Sec Necessary For Margaritas?
Traditionally, margaritas are composed of tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, it’s not always necessary to include triple sec when making a marg. We found that because this recipe is so beautifully balanced with the flavors from the peaches and fresh lime juice, we weren’t missing the triple sec. If you want to add some, though, ⅓ of a cup should be just right.
How Long Do Peach Margaritas Last?
These frozen peach margaritas are meant to serve right away for the coolest and creamiest texture.
What to serve with peach margaritas
Peaches lend well to a variety of different flavors. This drink would be really tasty alongside a grilled peach and fennel salad, a fresh spring salad, or delicious carnitas. Peach margaritas are also great accompaniments to grilled skirt steak or grilled pork chops.
Just for You
Want more recipes like this?
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave