Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
This peach margarita, made with the freshest ingredients, makes for a smooth, creamy, refreshing beverage that’s perfect for summer!
Nothing quite beats the refreshing taste of peaches in the summer, so why not combine that delicious flavor with another favorite of mine: margaritas! This recipe is slightly sweet, a little tangy, and has the creamiest texture when blended together. It can easily be made with frozen peaches for quick assembly, but if you’re making it during peach season, fresh-then-frozen peaches would give the tastiest, fresh flavor. Either way, this frozen peach margarita makes for a lush addition to any summer BBQ!
The ingredients listed below are all you’ll need for fantastic frozen peach margaritas!
- 4 cups of frozen peaches
- 1 cup of tequila
- ⅓ cup of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of agave
Steps to Make it
The process to make these frozen peach margaritas is the easiest, and they come together in minutes! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Add ingredients – to a blender pitcher, add all of the ingredients.
- Blend – blend the ingredients on high until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy – garnish your glass with margarita salt and a slice of lime, serve, and enjoy!
- Make it nonalcoholic – use Seedlip Grove 42 as a 1:1 replacement for the tequila to enjoy a nonalcoholic frozen peach margarita.
- Use fresh peaches – we opted for frozen peaches so this recipe can easily be enjoyed year-round, but you absolutely can use fresh peaches if they’re in season. You’ll peel and slice the peaches, add them to a parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer, and freeze them solid. Then, transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or use them immediately in your margarita.
- Add triple sec – if you are missing the triple sec in the recipe, you can add a ⅓ cup for a sweet, orange flavor.
Margarita Garnish Options
Garnish your peach margaritas with a slice of lime, a slice of peach (if you wish), and any variation of margarita salt that sounds delicious to you. The spicy chili and citrus options would be delicious!
How to Scale the Cocktail
- For 8 servings: 8 cups of frozen peaches, 2 cups of tequila, 2/3 cup of lime juice, 1/4 cup of agave
- For 12 servings: 12 cups of frozen peaches, 3 cups of tequila, 1 cup of lime juice, 6 tablespoons of agave
- For 16 servings: 16 cups of frozen peaches, 4 cups of tequila, 1 1/3 cup of lime juice, 1/2 cup of agave
What to Serve with Peach Margaritas
Peaches lend well to a variety of different flavors. This drink would be really tasty alongside a grilled peach and fennel salad, a fresh spring salad, or delicious carnitas. Peach margaritas are also great accompaniments to grilled skirt steak or grilled pork chops.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of tequila is best for margaritas?
A high quality silver (sometimes called “blanco”) tequila is our favorite for margarita recipes. It’s subtle enough to not overpower the peach, while still being nice and smooth.
Is Triple Sec Necessary For Margaritas?
Traditionally, margaritas are composed of tequila, triple sec, and lime juice, it’s not always necessary to include triple sec when making a marg. We found that because this recipe is so beautifully balanced with the flavors from the peaches and fresh lime juice, we weren’t missing the triple sec. If you want to add some, though, ⅓ of a cup should be just right.
More Favorite Margarita Recipes
- The Best Mezcal Margarita
- Cadillac Margarita
- Grand Marnier Margarita
- Blood Orange Margarita Drink
- Red Wine Margarita
- Smooth Coconut Margarita
- The Most Delicious Pomegranate Margarita
- Festive Cranberry Margarita Drink Recipe
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Add all ingredients to a blender pitcher.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Garnish your glass with margarita salt and a slice of lime, serve, and enjoy!
Leave a Reply