Smoked Salmon Lunch Wrapsjump to recipe
These smoked salmon lunch wraps are a delicious spin on the traditional sandwich! Grain-free tortillas are smeared with cream cheese then loaded with smoked salmon, dill, onions, and capers.
For our second week of meal prep-friendly lunches, we've got these delicious smoked salmon lunch wraps! These are a great way to change up your every-day turkey sandwich lunch and make you feel like you're eating something just a little special. Best of all, they can be easily adapted to fit dairy-free, grain-free, and Paleo diets, and they come together in minutes!
What You'll Need for these Smoked Salmon Wraps
You'll need just a few simple ingredients for these wraps:
- Grain-Free Tortillas. We love Siete tortillas for gluten-free, grain-free wraps! We've found that the chickpea and coconut and cassava varieties hold up the best.
- Cream Cheese. Few things pair better with smoked salmon than cream cheese! A small smear of cream cheese on the tortilla adds the perfect touch. If you're dairy-free, we recommend using Kite Hill almond cream cheese.
- Smoked Salmon. Of course, the star of these wraps is the salmon. We recommend about 2-3 ounces per wrap. You'll want to look for wild-caught salmon with minimal ingredients.
- Dried Dill. A bit of dried dill lends the perfect amount of flavor to these wraps.
- Capers. Briney capers lend the perfect amount of salt and acidity.
- Red onion. A few slices of red onion give these wraps just a little bit of a bite!
How to Store these Smoked Salmon Wraps
We recommend making these wraps either the night before you'll be eating them for lunch or the morning-of. Otherwise, the moisture of the ingredients will cause the wrap to break. If you want to make them further advance, you can portion out all of the ingredients then assemble them when you're ready to eat.
If you're in search of more meal prep-friendly friendly recipes, you can download our 5-day Cook Once Meal Prep Plan by plugging in your email below!Print
Smoked Salmon Lunch Wraps
Grain-free tortillas are smeared with cream cheese then loaded with smoked salmon, dill, onions, and capers for a delicious lunch wrap!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- Heat the tortillas according to package instructions, then mix together the cream cheese and dill.
- Spread the cream cheese on each tortilla, then top with the smoked salmon, red onion, capers, and freshly cracked black pepper. Roll up the tortillas then cut them in half. Store in the refrigerator or eat immediately.
We recommend making these either the night or morning before you're planning to eat them so that the tortilla doesn't get soggy.
Keywords: meal prep, seafood, gluten free, paleo, grain free, dairy free, quick