If following Cook Once, Eat All Week:
Use the following pre-cooked ingredients:
- 2.5 cups shredded chicken thighs
- 2 cups roasted brussels sprouts
- 2 roasted squash halves
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- For the ranch dressing, whisk the mayo with the lemon juice and dill until smooth.
- Combine shredded chicken, salt, pepper, brussels sprouts, grapes, walnut pieces, and 1/2 cup of ranch dressing in a bowl. Flip the cooked squash halves cut-side up on the rimmed baking sheet and fill with the chicken mixture.
- Baked stuffed squash halves at for 30 minutes. Garnish with parsley, then cut into quarters and serve!