Posted by http://fedandfit.com/easy-citrus-guacamole/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Easy Citrus Guacamole
- 3 large avocados
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (about 1/2 an orange)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 1/2 limes)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Smash the avocados in a bowl until they’re smooth and at a consistency you enjoy.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, tasting to see if you need to add more salt or lime juice.
Tips: Place plastic wrap directly on the exposed guacamole in a bowl or container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.