Posted by Amber Linkhttp://fedandfit.com/no-bake-cheesecake-bars-gf/
© 2018 Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
No-Bake Berry Cheesecake Bars
For the Berry Jam
tablespoons lemon juice (about one lemon)
For the Graham Cracker Crust
boxes (about 16 ounces) gluten-free graham crackers
1/2 sticks grass-fed butter (12 tablespoons), softened and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
For the Cheesecake
ounces dairy-free condensed milk
8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened (use Kite Hill for dairy free)
cup lemon juice
teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the berry, jam, combine all ingredients for the jam in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, and stir together.
- Stir berries until the mixture begins to boil and berries start to burst, then reduce heat to low and cover. Cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened to a jam-like consistency. Set aside to cool.
- For the graham cracker crust, place the two boxes-worth of graham crackers into a food processor and pulverize until you have a fine powder (no chunks). Adding 4 tablespoons-worth of softened butter pieces at a time, pulse the food processor with the butter. Continue for the rest of the butter, until the graham cracker crust comes together in a flaky, slightly-crumbly dough.
- Pat the graham cracker crust into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and slightly up the sides to create a 1/4 inch thick crust.
- For the cheesecake filling, add the condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to a large bowl, then beat with an electric mixer or stand mixer for 2-3 minutes, until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the cheesecake filling on top of the crust, smoothing to even it out, then swirl in the berry jam.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, then slice and serve!
For a grain-free crust option, use the crust in this recipe.