The theme of this week’s meal plan is aimed at being especially easy on you, the cook. It’s extremely meal-prep and Cook Once friendly (with an exception of a decadent Valentine’s Day dinner, my all-time favorite, Lobster Alfredo). If you’re not familiar with my revolutionary Cook Once style, I’ve written a couple of best-selling cookbooks, Cook Once Eat All Week and Cook Once Dinner Fix, that just may change the way you approach your meal prep. You can also read all about how I turn leftovers into best-overs!
Easy Eats Meal Plan
- Monday: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas with Black Beans and Rice
- Tuesday: Lobster Alfredo (pro tip: swap the lobster for shrimp if you want/need. The method will stay the same!)
- Wednesday: Veggie Stir Fry Noodles with Chicken
- Thursday: Greek-Inspired Beef Meatballs with Quinoa and Arugula Salad
- Friday: Tex Mex Stuffed Peppers
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!