BBQ Ranch Meatloaf Stuffed Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 8 medium-sized tomatoes, hulled (see above for instructions)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Place the hulled tomatoes in a appropriately-sized pie pan or casserole dish. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, massage 1/3 cup of the BBQ sauce into the ground beef until well-incorporated. Spoon an equal amount of beef into each tomato, rounding off the tops.
- Spoon a small amount of BBQ sauce on top of each stuffed tomato.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes, or until bubbly but not burnt.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then use a baster to remove the excess fluid that released while in the oven. Discard the fluid.
- Garnish the tomatoes with the remaining BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and fresh cilantro.