Gluten Free S’mores Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place graham crackers on parchment paper and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with an even layer of the coconut sugar (if you like). Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Melt the chocolate chips via one of the two methods below:
- A. Double-boiler method: place the chocolate in a medium-sized glass bowl that can rest on top of a pot without falling in. Fill the pot with a couple inches of water, place the bowl of chocolate over top, and bring the water to a boil. Use a spatula to constantly stir the chocolate until it’s melted and smooth.
- B. Microwave method: place the chocolate in a medium-sized glass bowl and microwave it in 20-second increments, stirring well between each spell, until it’s melted and smooth.
- Let the graham crackers cool to the touch then pour the melted chocolate chips on top, spreading it out into an even layer. Lastly, place the marshmallows on top of the chocolate.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, watching closely, until marshmallows are browned.
- Remove from oven, let cool, then serve!