Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Pomegranate Slaw
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4
For the Brussels Sprouts:
- 16 ounces Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat, ghee, or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
For the Glaze & Garnish:
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried, ground ginger (or 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, roasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Remove the stems of the Brussels sprouts then thinly slice into disks. Toss with oil, salt, and pepper. Spread out onto a large sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until they’re starting to brown but not burn.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, and ginger in a small bowl. Pour over the roasted sprouts and toss with pomegranate seeds and toasted pecans. Serve!