Chicken Fingers & Fries Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 1.5 pounds russet or Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2–1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 package pork rinds
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the potatoes into equal wedges, then toss to coat with olive oil and sea salt. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, crush up one bag of pork rinds. You can either pour the pork rinds into a gallon-sized bag and crush them by hand, or place them in a food processor and pulse until they become fine crumbs. Once crushed, put the pork rind crumbs into a large bowl.
- After the 20 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and flip them over. Take each chicken tender, dip it into the whisked eggs, then dip it into the pork rinds and lay onto the sheet pan. Repeat for each chicken tender.
- Place the chicken tenders and fries back in the oven and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Serve alongside dipping sauce of choice!