Easy Keto Lunch Wraps with Salami and Italian Dressingjump to recipe
These keto lunch wraps are filled with salami, Italian dressing, arugula, red onion, and pepperoncini for an easy and filling low carb lunch!
We are back for Week 3 of our Cook Once Meal Planning series with these easy keto lunch wraps! Our goal with this series was to bring you tons of new easy meal prep ideas that will help you get back into the swing of things this fall. We chose to focus on lunch wraps for our meal prep lunches this month because they are really our go-to most days. They're quick, they're healthy, they don't require a ton of ingredients, they keep well, and you can use up whatever ingredients you have in your fridge. The only real drawback is that they can get boring fast – which is why we're dedicated to bringing you new versions to keep you inspired!
Keto Lunch Wrap Ingredients
Here's what you'll need to make these Italian keto lunch wraps:
- Italian Cured Meats. We opted for salami and prosciutto here, but you can also use capicola, pepperoni, or any other type of cured meat you'd like! We recommend looking for a brand that is nitrate and nitrite-free and contains minimal additives.
- Pepperoncini. These little peppers help add a little bit of zing, and very mild heat to the wraps. However, you'll find that these are often colored with dye, so when you're shopping look for a dye-free brand like this one.
- Sliced red onion and Arugula. These two ingredients add a little bit of veggie power to the wraps. The red onion provides a little bit of bite that is so classic to the Italian sandwich, while the arugula adds just a bit of bitterness.
- Italian Dressing. The simple Italian dressing is what really takes this wrap to the next level. Just combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, and Italian seasoning and you've got a deliciously tangy dressing.
- Cheese Wraps. We LOVE these cheese wraps as a low-carb, grain-free wrap option. They're easy to use, and they actually hold up to fillings and don't break. The wraps are made from 100% cheese that is baked, so they are thinner than just a slice of cheese would be. We used the Jarlesburg Swiss version for these wraps but they are also available in cheddar and parmesan. If you're dairy-free, we recommend using a collard wrap for these instead!
More Keto Lunch Recipes
- Roast Beef Wraps with Horseradish Sauce
- Meal Prep Burger Bites
- Easy Turkey Avocado Wraps
- Loaded BLT Egg Salad
- Mason Jar Antipasto Salad
- Paleo Pinwheels
Easy Keto Lunch Wraps with Salami and Italian Dressing
These Italian wraps make for an easy and filling low carb lunch!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Italian
For the Italian Vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
For the Wraps:
- 1 cheese wrap (may substitute large collard green leaves, rinsed, stems shaved if needed)
- 4 slices salami
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pepperonicini
- 1/2 cup arugula
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface, then layer on the salami, prosciutto, red onion, pepperoncini, and arugula, then spoon the desired amount of vinaigrette onto each wrap.
- Tightly roll the wrap, then cut in half.
- Chill until ready to serve, then enjoy!
- For a dairy free wrap, we recommend using a large collard green leaf in place of the cheese wrap.
Keywords: low carb, keto, lunch, salami, prosciutto, meal prep